Nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebecca02uk

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondered if you may be able to advise me - looking to book a nail course but have no idea what I'm looking for.

Like the look of the gel nails diploma but does anyone have any other recommendations for me?

Thanks
Becca

There are lots of courses and providers, depends on if you want evening classes at college to paying for a course from a nail company.

There is so much info on here, just do a search and have a read about some of the companies out.:hug:

Hi all,

Wondered if you may be able to advise me - looking to book a nail course but have no idea what I'm looking for.

Like the look of the gel nails diploma but does anyone have any other recommendations for me?

Thanks
Becca

It depends where you are as well. If you're in London, then the nail and beauty academy are well a known nail school:- Nail Courses | Nails and Beauty Academy.

Alternatively, just check on yahoo for whatever you need. I know CND are superb as well, so maybe check them out?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back