nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi im doing a beauty therapy course nvq 2 next year and i want to do a nail course so i bought a kit and tried to do a few of my nails, they were a complete mess they looked yellow and scratched i aint got a clue how to do it did anyone have this problem i really want to do it but i thought it would just come natrually i look at the people on this site and the nails are amazing but i think i should just leave it, but wanted to hear how other people started if no-one minds thanks

Hi,

You need to be properly trained to create a set of nail enhancements, you can't just expect to buy a kit and know how to do it straight off.

Don't let this put you off. Book on a nail course and train how to do it. While its true that you can have a natural flair, it does take lots of training and practice to get to where some geeks are!

HTH x

Even if a person is gifted in the way they can create enhancements there is so much other stuff to learn, health and safety for one. Education is the most important thing x x x

Latest posts

Back