Nail Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Hey all.

I am thinking of doing a nail course in september. I have started to do mobile work as i have my NVQ L2 AND L3 in Beauty Therapy and i think it is the next step for me.
The collage where i go offers a gel nail course with nail art as a unit.
Is this a good place to start or am i wasting my time with it?
Not sure which is most popular and would be gratefull for all of your imput before i sign up.
What is everyone using right now and do the different methods go in and out of fashion?
:confused:

Have a read at the 'Training' section - go to 'Navigation' then 'Articles' then 'Training'.

Here's one great article to start you off:

rating_5.gif
post_old.gif
THE answer to the most FAQ - "which training should I choose?"

Remember - You get what you pay for so don't go for the cheapest.

i totally agree with christine, you deffo get what you pay for, so dont go with the cheapest, ive made a very costly mistake because i chose training before i found this site, and now have not even started working/earning, even though i took the course nearly a year ago and am waiting to enrol on a much better, recognised course,

theres a whole host of threads to read about training, and if you want anymore help with any particular course, just pm the geek whos posted about it, they wont mind helping you honest, dont make the same mistake i did and jump in, take your time and make sure the course is right for you hun

happy hunting

nicky xxxx

Thanks for that.
That's what i was thinking 'cos i have just finnished a course and i will probably never use anything i have learnt unless i go and work in a salon and i don't fancy that.
Hopefully i'll make the right choice and again thank you for your advice.

Latest posts

Back