Nail Courses Glasgow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGx

Reaction score
Hi, Im newbie to this but after searching the net the past few days on nail courses this site seemed to pop up a lot .. so thought it would be the best place to get advice. I've been looking into nail courses in glasgow & the three main ones i've found is CND .. NSI & Nailzone .. would be grateful if anyone could give me any advice on any of these! thanks x

I did all my training with CND with a fantastic Educator in Edinburgh there isn't a training academy for CND in Glasgow but the one in Edinburgh is fantastic so why not give them a call and they will give you all the information you will need about their courses 0131 333 3180

The best thing to do is use the search facility on here and see what info you get on each of the companies :hug:

Thanks Karen! I've been searching alot today & most people highly recommend CND & NSI .. so been having a wee look at there sites .. im totally excited to get started in this kind of business .. ive been working in health care for past 7 years & drastically need a change!

Hi, I posted yesterday on some information on varies nail courses in glasgow .. only got one feedback and that was on CND. I spent most of yesterday searching the web & going back on forth between CND & NSI. Does anyone have any personal training experiences with either of these companys .. its a big career change for me & as much info as possible would be great. Im really stuck between the two .. as they both are highly recommended :rolleyes: thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
In my oppinion I would defo choose CND, I converted to them from another brand and its the best descision i ever made! The training is fab and the educators are 2nd to none, so helpful and always there if you need help! I have nothing against NSI iv never used any of there products apart from glaze and go but you wouldnt regret going with CND, I'd never look back now! xx

I originally trained ten years ago using NSI at college. I thoroughly enjoyed my course and found NSI lovely to work with, easy to order, plenty of colours etc.

However, when I moved down to Cornwall six years ago I did a conversion with CND and have to say it was the best thing I have ever done. The products, training and support are second to none. i would definitely recommend CND

hope this helps :hug:

The problem with a question like this you are going to get the CND camp and the NSI camp most nail technicians will defend their chosen company to the death :lol:

The best thing you could do is loads of research and call each company speak to the educators and ask loads of questions.

I am well and truly in the CND camp I originally trained with Essential Nails and felt I needed a more classroom environment so went on to train with CND and truly feel I did the right thing.

Good luck with what you decide :hug:

Hi. I'm not sure what nail service you are hoping to train in, but I have fairly recently completed both the manicure and pedicure and the Gel Foundation course with NSI in Glasgow. Both educators were great and the staff in there are really helpful and friendly. The other good thing about going there if you are based in Glasgow is that you can easily pop into the shop for stock when you need it and it is handy also for attending their product demo days. Hth Y

Hi, Im newbie to this but after searching the net the past few days on nail courses this site seemed to pop up a lot .. so thought it would be the best place to get advice. I've been looking into nail courses in glasgow & the three main ones i've found is CND .. NSI & Nailzone .. would be grateful if anyone could give me any advice on any of these! thanks x

Hi There,

We are the CND training academy for Scotland. We are based at Newbridge, near the Edinburgh Airport. Please give us a call on 0131 333 3180 and we would be happy to give you all the information regarding our training sessions :)

Thanks everyone for there replies! I've contacted CND & the next available course starts in January .. Ive emailed NSI twice asking for information on there beginners courses & ive had no reply or any feedback which worries me because if there not soo keen to promote there courses then I can only imagine what there service & aftercare is like! Fingertips have been really helpful providing information & it looks like al be booking myself on the signature5 course on Monday! I'm really excited to get started in nails .. Big career change for me as I'm a nurse but I've have been working in healthare since I was 17 .. So need something new & exciting :) thanks again for everyones info x

Hi their just found your post and wonderd how did u get on r u booked for jan i am looking as well i feel that the nail zone seems to be very basic like you yourself i am having a majour change after working with children for 15 years and need to make the right choose:confused:

Hi,
I have trained with Nailzone ! amazing kit... has everything I need :) trainers were great, really enjoyed the class!
they give you a really detailed handbook and a discount for all future products of 15%! The best bit was courses start every fortnight so I didn't have to wait ages to learn !!!

Hi their just found your post and wonderd how did u get on r u booked for jan i am looking as well i feel that the nail zone seems to be very basic like you yourself i am having a majour change after working with children for 15 years and need to make the right choose:confused:

Hi there,

Please give us a call if you require any information regarding our training courses and a member of our team will be more than happy to help with any questions you have. We still have some spaces available in our January courses :)

HTH

Hi,

I trained with Nailzone in Aberdeen, and it was good, I have no complaints about it but I recommend CND, I'm hoping in the future I can get some money together and do a conversion course.

:D

HI

I did my training with Nailzone and have to say i found this really good they give u a very detailed handbook, also a great kit with everything u need and 15% discount off all future buys..

the trainers are lovely and really really helpful, i have done both my acrylic and gel course with them x

This is a rather out of date thread and I'm sure the poster has made her decision by now.

I trained with nsi. Had the same problem deciding. I'm happy with the choice I made and I love the products. Great results everytime :)

I went to North Glasgow College in Springburn, they do a nail course with NSI products and NSI trained lecturer, its 3hrs one night a week for 12 weeks and I think it was totally worth not doing the one day course as I got alot more out of it. :)

Hi,

I definitely recommend CND in Edinburgh I did my first course there last August. It's a bit further to travel but worth it and I feel they taught me everything that is important. Plus I've only been doing acrylic for 6 months and everyone's nails I have done have commented on how long the product lasts compared to other products. I also found NSI a bit unhelpful :confused: Which is a shame.

Good luck:green:

Mx

Latest posts

Back