Nail courses in West Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place that does nail extention courses in West Yorkshire, preferably huddersfield but anywhere in West Yorkshire.

Thanks xxx

also am sure the central college in huddersfield does em , hth xx

And your not to far away from Creative Leeds!

And also Calderdale college do courses!

I used to live in Huddersfield - where are you from?

Does anyone know a good place that does nail extention courses in West Yorkshire, preferably huddersfield but anywhere in West Yorkshire.

Thanks xxx

Send a PM to Tilly Ann (Kirsten) (she is a Creative Grand Master) who has lived in Huddersfield most of her life and knows it like the back of her hand.

She has done loads of nail and beauty courses so will be able to give you some real good information.

Definitely I would urge you to contact Creative. I trained at Creative in Leeds, and am continuing my education there. They are excellent and I recommend them highly. You could always ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 for details of the next course dates.

I can get an information pack sent to you from Picassos in Wakefield. The salon and training acadamy run by Sue Thomlinson is in the town centre and easy to find. They run NSI acrylic and gel foundation courses.

They also run lots of day long courses as well as NVQ's in nail services and beauty therapy. And Sue also does 121 training when needed.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Jayne:)

The Leeds Creative Nail Academy comes top of my list every time. hth

Last edited by a moderator:
Send a PM to Tilly Ann (Kirsten) (she is a Creative Grand Master) who has lived in Huddersfield most of her life and knows it like the back of her hand.

She has done loads of nail and beauty courses so will be able to give you some real good information.

This made me laugh! :lol: Kirsten is also the lead trainer at The Creative Nail Academy in Leeds!!
0845 210 60 60 ... give them a call and ask for course details.

All the colleges offer nails, Hudds tech, Dewsbury, Calderdale, Leeds City, Bradford, take your pick! :D
I have studied at Hudds, Calderdale & Bradford and would recommend them all, good luck, x

This thread is 2 years old babe .. there still is no better place to train than CND.

Latest posts

Back