Nail Creation have you heard of this company before??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k.colton

Reaction score
I just wondered if any of you guys or gals have heard of Nail Creation?

Have you used their acrylics?

what were they like? Do you have any info you could pm me?

Thanks
kris

I have heard of them, but I have never tried their products. They have a website
if you want to check it out here is the link:

Weclome to Nailcreation.co.uk

Californai Nails Ltd, Bolton are the sole distributors in the UK - californianails.co.uk

The have a traditional and a primerless acrylic system, and they lovely to use. They do sample kits - but i think you have to ring for them.

They also do gels, coloured acrylic/gels, manicure, polishes etc etc great range, and new stuff being brought in all the time

If you require any more info either ring them or pm me

i did some market research with them in my salon as i am trying to find a new nail product. Some of my clients loved the acrylic but my regular clients that have had creative nails on before said they had alot of lifting something my clients new get and i used there primmer also the nail polish did not stay on very well and chipped off at the tips after 1-2 days?

I am currently using OPI but am looking for something a little more resonable and that is only available to professional salon's as i am very close to a sally's and a boots that both sell it cheaper than me don't know how, am looking at young nails and le chat?

hope this helps, it horrible trying to get the correct products for your salon and keeping your clients happy.

Why not do what I did and get a sample kit and a nail polish and offer discount to clients that try it thats what i did and I was fully booked then you will find out if you like the products and if they hold any problems for you. Good Luck xx:)

i did some market research with them in my salon as i am trying to find a new nail product. Some of my clients loved the acrylic but my regular clients that have had creative nails on before said they had alot of lifting something my clients new get and i used there primmer also the nail polish did not stay on very well and chipped off at the tips after 1-2 days?

I am currently using OPI but am looking for something a little more resonable and that is only available to professional salon's as i am very close to a sally's and a boots that both sell it cheaper than me don't know how, am looking at young nails and le chat?

hope this helps, it horrible trying to get the correct products for your salon and keeping your clients happy.

Why not do what I did and get a sample kit and a nail polish and offer discount to clients that try it thats what i did and I was fully booked then you will find out if you like the products and if they hold any problems for you. Good Luck xx:)

I have used several products from Nail Creation and have some enamels too. I have never had a problem with the enamel chipping tbh.

well that was my client feedback, i must say not everyone said that so i am still considering it for my salon. I think market research is a good idea though. It is a very reasonable product and I did get excellent feed back with there hand lotion fab.:confused:

Latest posts

Back