Nail Dangles Suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrine

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a supplier of good quality Nail Dangles?
I have ordered and returned some from The Nail Order Catalogue as thay are on tiny metal clasps that you have to prize apart with both hands, they are not the easiest of nail ornaments to apply, And there is no way the Client can take them on and off if they need to!
Some i've seen are on necklace attachments so you can clip them on with one hand, ideal for removing whilst bathing etc.

Thanks

Corrine

CND Master Tech
Member of A.N.T & GPBT

Corrine said:
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a supplier of good quality Nail Dangles?
I have ordered and returned some from The Nail Order Catalogue as thay are on tiny metal clasps that you have to prize apart with both hands, they are not the easiest of nail ornaments to apply, And there is no way the Client can take them on and off if they need to!
Some i've seen are on necklace attachments so you can clip them on with one hand, ideal for removing whilst bathing etc.

Thanks

Corrine

CND Master Tech
Member of A.N.T & GPBT

Try millenium nails i have had some from there with the necklace clasps on them they do alot of different ones

yeah, i get mine from millenium they are fab value,.

Telephone: 0191 487 5600

I think thats the correct number for Millenium Nails......I must admit they are really good value and there are such a lot of different designs...in both goldtone and silvertone.
Like Caroline....I had some of the necklace clasp type and also had some posted ones, a little like stud earrings are. :)
Hope this helps you and Im sure there will be other posts with details of other suppliers too! :)

I have a client who will only wear one of those little 'ball' rings in 9ct gold.
I used to struggle to prize it open at first but now I just pinch a pair of tweezers together, insert them into the ring and let them open out ... does it for you!
I also use the tweezers to close it back up again!

also i think there are some on the creativenailsplace site. they are sterling silver though , so they cost about £6 each i think. not bad value, but when you want to buy a selection for clients to choose from it could mount up. guess it depends on demand from your clients. mine can be a bit conservative so i go for a less axpensive range in case i dont sell em.

Is there a web site for Millenium Nails? ;)

Kat

Yes,
www.millenium-nails.com
However if you r a nail tech you can get stuff cheaper by getting them to send you a catalogue and price list. At least, that was the case when I last looked !!
Tel: 0191 487 4600
I love their nail art accessories - best value for money if you ask me ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back