Nail decals/stencils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
Iv been watching a lot of videos when people use a stencil type sticker for nails with polish and it removes and leaves a lovely pattern, do anyone else use these with polish or gel? Nail art isn't my strong point and would like to offer some more trendy designs! Xx

Iv been watching a lot of videos when people use a stencil type sticker for nails with polish and it removes and leaves a lovely pattern, do anyone else use these with polish or gel? Nail art isn't my strong point and would like to offer some more trendy designs! Xx

Have you thought about offering stamping?

You don't need to be a brilliant artist, and with a bit of practice, the options then become endless.

There are plenty of "stamping" related threads on the site, which provide hints, tips and lots of useful information.

I did try stamping but didn't succeed well! What stamping polish do you use Noodle? Xx

I did try stamping but didn't succeed well! What stamping polish do you use Noodle? Xx

I personally use CND Vinylux, but many nail techs use a variety of brands.

CND have actually just brought out a new polish range called Creative Play, which is supposed to be perfect for stamping.

Latest posts

Back