Nail designs on Gelish soak off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coujojo

Reaction score
Just curious as to what kind of paint or polish everyone uses to do designs on soak off gel manicures. I’ve been using for the past years just the Gelish or IBD polishes themselves and a really tiny liner brush but does anybody use maybe acrylic paint or anything like that? Could you send me a picture of the type of paint you use to do the artwork

Just curious as to what kind of paint or polish everyone uses to do designs on soak off gel manicures. I’ve been using for the past years just the Gelish or IBD polishes themselves and a really tiny liner brush but does anybody use maybe acrylic paint or anything like that? Could you send me a picture of the type of paint you use to do the artwork
I've tried a few different acrylic paints and the most outstanding brand for nail art is the one sold by Naio Nails.

Most acrylic paints are designed for art shops and not legal cosmetic products. Better today to use a gel paint or a gel polish that is pigmented enough for nail art.

Mostly I prefer to use gels but sometimes Polycolour works better. It’s described as an acrylic but reading the small print it’s actually a vinyl. It’s made in Italy under EU regulations and it does carry a disclaimer that it may cause an allergic reaction. However as I’m generally using it over cured acrylic or hard gel and then encapsulating it in top coat I reckon the odds are pretty minute that it would be a problem.

Latest posts

Back