Nail desk Tyne and Wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiec

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to rent a nail desk in the south tyneside area does anybody know of anywhere? I am currently mobile but it's just not cost affective and I find I waste time during the day. Any help much appreciated

Caroline xx

Thank you for your reply. I have found a one in jarrow now xx

good lluck with it. post your website, you might get yourself a new client:lol:

Kizzy - Where are you based?

Gentlehands has just opened within a salon in Westerhope! :o

at the minute Im mobile based in Chester le Street, but moving into a beauty room in Houghton Le Spring hopefully by June

Sorry to butt in on your thread and I know it's not relevant, BUT (lol) please can you tell me where you trained in the North East? The only place I can find locally is CND. Thanks girls xx

Sorry to butt in on your thread and I know it's not relevant, BUT (lol) please can you tell me where you trained in the North East? The only place I can find locally is CND. Thanks girls xx

Hi there
what is it you are looking at training in?

all aspects of nails ie L+P/gel enhancements, manis/pedis, enough to eventually set up a nail desk in my local salon x

I did my L&P foundation course at the Entity Nail Acadamy but it wasnt local, it was in Leeds. but I would highly recommend it. When looking at manicure and pedicure courses, Fluffly dreams recommended the carlton institute courses which are run in Durham. If you want any more info, let me know

thanks for that, I'll have a look at the Entity, Leeds isn't too far. I was looking into a course with Ezflow but seems to be mixed reviews on here re them.

Latest posts

Back