Nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't suppose you could invite me please as I'm looking to upgrade my mani table but can't it in fb?
X

Inbox me with ur fb name & what ur pics like (incase a few have same name) & ill try add u x

Does anyone know if the Facebook page is still available?

I have read another post on another beauty group about the tables a few ladies had a lot of problems and we're very unhappy and have been blocked from the group. Be sure before you spend your money x

Ah ok, thanks for that. Kind of fallen for a table by Joolsorange.co.uk :)

I have read another post on another beauty group about the tables a few ladies had a lot of problems and we're very unhappy and have been blocked from the group. Be sure before you spend your money x

Thanks for the heads up....I wondered why it was private. Was a bit suspicious, probs to keep the unhappy customers away. Thanks xx

Ah ok, thanks for that. Kind of fallen for a table by Joolsorange.co.uk :)

Let me know if you order I'm interested in their tables xx

Let me know if you order I'm interested in their tables xx

I gave in and ordered the Joolsorange015 (I think), should be here on Thursday. I'll post a pic when it arrives. Slightly nervous as I've not seen it in person....

Fab! Thanks! Xx

I am thinking of getting this one from salons direct?

Can store all my selection of polishes on the shelf

image.jpg

I gave in and ordered the Joolsorange015 (I think), should be here on Thursday. I'll post a pic when it arrives. Slightly nervous as I've not seen it in person....

Well Ladies, my lovely new manicure table arrived yesterday at 7pm. Not only was it delivered by Jools himself but he assembled it there and then and took way the packaging. I had a choice of handles for the cupboards and with the table came some free Nail art accessories!!

The table itself is lovely. Hand made, immaculate and pretty damn perfect. It turns out Jools' wife is in the nail industry and from the sounds of things, is blooming brilliant. I believe she is behind the design of these tables and Jools is the creator. The draws are the perfect depth, the table a perfect height and the materials used are chemical resistant. The draws can put attached to either side and the finish is lovely. The family are tradesmen and it's clear that Carpentry is their passion.

I'm go pleased with my table and I can not recommend them enough. Their prices are great and there are so many styles and colours to choose from. Check it out.... Joolsorange.co.uk.

Well Ladies, my lovely new manicure table arrived yesterday at 7pm. Not only was it delivered by Jools himself but he assembled it there and then and took way the packaging. I had a choice of handles for the cupboards and with the table came some free Nail art accessories!!

The table itself is lovely. Hand made, immaculate and pretty damn perfect. It turns out Jools' wife is in the nail industry and from the sounds of things, is blooming brilliant. I believe she is behind the design of these tables and Jools is the creator. The draws are the perfect depth, the table a perfect height and the materials used are chemical resistant. The draws can put attached to either side and the finish is lovely. The family are tradesmen and it's clear that Carpentry is their passion.

I'm go pleased with my table and I can not recommend them enough. Their prices are great and there are so many styles and colours to choose from. Check it out.... Joolsorange.co.uk.

Do you have any pictures of yours?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376083492.719284.jpg. It's this one. White, grey and Chrome. I've tried to take a picture but it's positioned too close to a wall for me to take a picture of the front. I will try again tomorrow in between my ladies.x

View attachment 40155. It's this one. White, grey and Chrome. I've tried to take a picture but it's positioned too close to a wall for me to take a picture of the front. I will try again tomorrow in between my ladies.x

Thank you so much! Wish I had waited to hear reviews before I got my first tables off eBay :( what a disaster! Thanks will have a nosey! Does he deliver to Scotland? Xx

Could you add me to the group as well please?

Sent from my LT30at using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377545769.207721.jpggirls I got this table from Arogs for £30. There is more than enough room on the table top, 3 large draws and there are shelves on the other side. All I did was cover the front with some free sample wall paper from BnQ to match my salon. It's perfect !

View attachment 41299girls I got this table from Arogs for £30. There is more than enough room on the table top, 3 large draws and there are shelves on the other side. All I did was cover the front with some free sample wall paper from BnQ to match my salon. It's perfect !

Nicely done Nic xx

View attachment 41299girls I got this table from Arogs for £30. There is more than enough room on the table top, 3 large draws and there are shelves on the other side. All I did was cover the front with some free sample wall paper from BnQ to match my salon. It's perfect !

Was the front of it kind of like a brown cardboard? I think I got this one in black bit more expensive over here had to turn it around so you could see the drawers when you walk in never thought of wallpaper have a bit left from the treatment room will c if there's enough great idea! :)

Not cardboard sorry die ants sound good I can't remember the name of the stuff but looked different to the rest of the desk

Ive had a look and the £30 desk is now £45 at argos xx

Latest posts

Back