Nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alldolledupx

Reaction score
I am looking for a nail desk for my home salon, my room isn't very big and I have to fit a beauty bed & storage in there too! Can anyone recommend a desk that is small but big enough to fit my lamp on too please? I have been looking at the mobile nail desks on eBay as they look a good size but unsure that they would be very good?

salon services have one for £124 it's so good and ideal for small rooms!

Ikea 'malm' dressing table! Make sure it's the dressing table, not the desk as the desk is too wide. Has a handy drawer too

Thanks ladies I'll have a look now. It's driving me mad not being able to find anything that isn't bulky and too long x

How about Salon Direct? Lotus Soho Single Manicure Station is a compact station.

I am looking for a nail desk for my home salon, my room isn't very big and I have to fit a beauty bed & storage in there too! Can anyone recommend a desk that is small but big enough to fit my lamp on too please? I have been looking at the mobile nail desks on eBay as they look a good size but unsure that they would be very good?

There's a fold away one on ebay that looks good or look on beauty express they got loads x

How about Salon Direct? Lotus Soho Single Manicure Station is a compact station.

I looked at that 1 but didn't like the look of it with the storage attacked to the side.. Again it looked bulky (I'm very fussy) but thank you x

There's a fold away one on ebay that looks good or look on beauty express they got loads x

They're the 1s I've been looking at but not sure whether they would be good quality and sturdy? I'm just panicking over setting up and want to find something that's right x

Latest posts

Back