• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Desks /Beauty Rooms to Rent in Chester, Cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Rooms

Reaction score
Cheshire Beauty Rooms will be opening in the next month just a 2min walk from Chester city centre. We have two rooms avaliable for rent, both have a full sink unit, nail desk and beauty couch. However these are optional if you wish to provide your own.

I offer Semi Permanent Make up and have a large client base within Cheshire. I also spend half my week away as i have a clinic in London.

This would ideally suit someone who already has clients but there will be alot of press coverage around the opening so this will hopefully bring in new clients. The ideal therapist should be able to manage a salon and will be responsible for the day to day running of building as i will be away alot. you would need to be qualifed in all treatments you wish to carry out.

I am happy for the rooms to be used for any treatments as long as no Semi permament Make up is carried out.

If you think this would suit you please contact me via salon geek or email at [email protected]. Please include your details, what treatments you would like to offer and when you would be intrested in starting etc.

Kind Regards
Lucy Edwards

Latest posts

Back