Nail desks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki121

Reaction score
Hi looking to set up a nail room so want a new desk. Any recommendations please x

I got the ikea malm make up desk from Facebook market space. It has a glass topper making it easy to keep clean and is of a good depth (I’m short and have t-Rex arms :p). The back is raw wood but I got two picture ledges from ikea, adding up to the same width as the table ☺️ Good luck with your nail room! ☺️
63583D0B-C415-4D00-9574-715B0B1C7E79.jpg

I got the ikea malm make up desk from Facebook market space. It has a glass topper making it easy to keep clean and is of a good depth (I’m short and have t-Rex arms :p). The back is raw wood but I got two picture ledges from ikea, adding up to the same width as the table ☺ Good luck with your nail room! ☺ View attachment 210070
What a good idea, I've been thinking about How to cover the back. Do you use the ledge for anything? Does it get in the way?

Same situation, looking for a desk

What a good idea, I've been thinking about How to cover the back. Do you use the ledge for anything? Does it get in the way?
I use it for nail pops, client shelf and cute little books. I don’t find it being in the way for the client although I do have to remind them/force them to come closer. Not sure the ledge is the culprit though ☺️

Latest posts

Back