Nail Disease

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Please help!! a client has asked if i would give her a manicure as she is paranoid about her hands. However the client is currently on tablets prescribed by her GP and has been for some time due to a nail disease.

Should i go ahead with a simple manicure consisting of the massage or refer her to her GP to give the ok before going ahead?????

Kellyc said:
Please help!! a client has asked if i would give her a manicure as she is paranoid about her hands. However the client is currently on tablets prescribed by her GP and has been for some time due to a nail disease.

Should i go ahead with a simple manicure consisting of the massage or refer her to her GP to give the ok before going ahead?????
Hi there,
I would get your client to get a signed letter from her GP, just in case.You can never be too carefull.
Amanda

Hi

do you know what the disease is?? I would def er on the side of caution and ask for an ok letter from her gp.

Thanks peeps, i think your all right I have got a sample letter so i will do that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back