Nail Diseases with pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I came across this website just now (still browsing through it at the moment) - it has pictures of nail diseases which I thought was pretty useful. Here's the link in case anyone else wants to have a look-see.....

http://www.dermnet.com/nailclinic/

Jackie

Thanks very much for that Jackie - now where's that bucket?? :eek: I sooooo hope I never come across any of those nails - absolutely horrendous or what? Mind you thanks for the link it'll probably be real useful for when I decide to do my NVQ.

Michelle xx

JackieMc said:
I came across this website just now (still browsing through it at the moment) - it has pictures of nail diseases which I thought was pretty useful. Here's the link in case anyone else wants to have a look-see.....

http://www.dermnet.com/nailclinic/

Jackie
Hiya,
I stumbbled accross this web site a few months ago and have found it to be extremley usefull and scarey!!!! I hope I never come accross many of them!:eek: and if I come accross anything sus, theyr'e of to their GP. I have found this site to be invaluable for my NVQ and could'nt live without it, I have got loads of web sites stored in my favorites box, if your intrested I could put the link on.
Amanda aka Lily

Isn't it good to be able to put pictures to the horrible things we've learned about? Well, maybe not on a full stomach! I delved a little further into the site and it has all sorts of horrible pictures, not just nails. I'm sure I cam across another one last year so I'll see if I can find the link for that too.

Perhaps if anyone else has any good links for websites with nail diseases/pics they could post them here?

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Hi Jackie

Thanks for that link. It's really interesting, hope I never need to refer to it though !! Especially the digital mucous cyst !!!!

Thanks Sassy xx

Thanks for the link, I think the melonoma one did it for me :sad:
Teach me to go on it while eating a biscuit........Bucket quick

Thanks Jackie for the link.

Like Lesley "Melonoma" - hope never to come across this one as bad as the pic...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i checked out the other sections of the site too. oh,man, why did i do that.its one of those cases where you know it wrong to look but you just cant help yourself.the nail section is pretty useful though, its best to be in the know. :eek:
JackieMc said:
Isn't it good to be able to put pictures to the horrible things we've learned about? Well, maybe not on a full stomach! I delved a little further into the site and it has all sorts of horrible pictures, not just nails. I'm sure I cam across another one last year so I'll see if I can find the link for that too.

Perhaps if anyone else has any good links for websites with nail diseases/pics they could post them here?

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Great site as long as your not eating.........really good to see photos so you can really see what they are like.

Hope i never come across that melonomer.....:eek:

How sad am I?
I had that in my list of favourite sites.
Some of the pics on there really turn my stomach and I really hope I never comes across any of them, but its useful to have a clear picture of what we should be looking out for and I do take a look regularly.
But then, theres no hope for me, I`m a complete nail anorak

Me again !!

Just had a great idea !!

That site could be used to aid weight loss !!! Print some of the pics off & every time you get the urge to nibble between meals, just look at the pics ! You'd soon think lose that urge !! Problem solved !

Sassy x

*LMAO* @ Sassy!

So own up - who took a peek at the 'dangly bits'????

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

JackieMc said:
*LMAO* @ Sassy!

So own up - who took a peek at the 'dangly bits'????

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

i checked out nearly everything. uuugh :eek:

The first site that has all the pictures on it seems to have disappeared! It was a great site. Does anyone know of another site where i can clearly see pictures of the various nail diseases?

Has anyone tried the Sav your nails treatment??? Does it really work

My computor wont let me in to the link for some reason. when I went in without the Nail clinic bit, I couldn't get into nails bit from main menu.

Gutted,

Both those websites are very good and I am sure they will be helpful in my work towards my NVQ Unit 19.

Thanks!

Thanks for the new address, it really is a great site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back