Nail Display Colours-where to purchase them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
I have recently ordered a 72 piece Orly nail Polish Stand & i know in the beauty books you can get Pop-its so that you can paint on the plastic nails and that way clients can see what colour they r choosing as opose to them testing the colours and wasting it or picking them off from the stand them-selves. However at the first salon i ever worked on i really like this clever idea it was almost like a how you get metal keyring holders and the colour shades we're inserted into the nails and therefore can easily be brought into the reception area so clients can choose their polish whilst the therapist clears up and resets the room for their treatment so no time is being wasted.
Any ideas as to where i can buy this as i cant seem to find it they only have pop-it stands which clients can take out and lose too?

happy new year everyonex

I have recently ordered a 72 piece Orly nail Polish Stand & i know in the beauty books you can get Pop-its so that you can paint on the plastic nails and that way clients can see what colour they r choosing as opose to them testing the colours and wasting it or picking them off from the stand them-selves. However at the first salon i ever worked on i really like this clever idea it was almost like a how you get metal keyring holders and the colour shades we're inserted into the nails and therefore can easily be brought into the reception area so clients can choose their polish whilst the therapist clears up and resets the room for their treatment so no time is being wasted.
Any ideas as to where i can buy this as i cant seem to find it they only have pop-it stands which clients can take out and lose too?

happy new year everyonex

This sounds like a great idea; I look forward to seeing if anyone does know. I know the tips you are talking about, they're called Color Pops I think. They do look nice but it's hard to keep them in any order and you have to know your colours REALLY well to remember them all as they are too small to name and the numbers often 'disappear':irked:... The cool thing isthey can be placed on the nail so you can see if the colour suits the clients (sort try before you buy style)....

Anyway, good luck with finding them

Bio Sculpture do a set of 30 blank 'colour pop' style sticks on a key ring for about £3.00! At approx 10p each they are almost dispensable so I use them to practise and display Nail art.

Oh, Samantha, if Sweet Squared could get hold of these and sell them for a similar price I reckon they's make a killing! So many peple are always looking for things like that but colour pops are pretty expensive to buy, even without the stand. Will happily send you one if you want to see what they're like.

Bio Sculpture do a set of 30 blank 'colour pop' style sticks on a key ring for about £3.00! At approx 10p each they are almost dispensable so I use them to practise and display Nail art.

Oh, Samantha, if Sweet Squared could get hold of these and sell them for a similar price I reckon they's make a killing! So many peple are always looking for things like that but colour pops are pretty expensive to buy, even without the stand. Will happily send you one if you want to see what they're like.

These are the ones the Lyndsay mentions from Bio Sculpture - they are at the bottom of the colours page:

Bio Sculpture

Yeah its actually quite similar to that -again it held together like a keyring connextion and you can still put the different colours against your nails/skin or clothes to see how it matches & you don't have to worry about bringing a whole load of colour pop ups which like you rightly saids never stays in order so you can find what colour your actually looking for. I just wanted something like this so if my client arrives five minutes early or if im running a few mintues late then it means my reception can bring this colour guide selection to the client so that they can make their choice before the manicure/pedicure begins. Where i worked previously had this and she was a trained Jessica Manicurist and pedicurist so might check their website and let people know too, so these ones you didnt paint on the colour it was colour guide strips which the poli8sh on that went under the plastic nail tips.
I will have a look at the biosculpture one if i can order it-if the one im looking for is not found as they seem similar anyway
thankyou you guys are great help
x

You can only order from Bio Sculpture if you are trained with them....which whilst Theresa and i are, most peeps aren't. Hence my plea to Mrs Geek!

If you find one elsewhere please let us know!:hug:

The Jessica's website is under contruction awww thats a shame i was really glad that i found something that is so similar i might send them an email its not like its a product that i may incorrectly use if im not trained with them.
I really want it:( if anyone else finds out where i can get it too if you please let me know and visa versa
x

these are very good.
i bought a couple of sets and did each with aglitter acrylic tip for clients to select from.

Latest posts

Back