Nail drill bit questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me,

1: can i use a drill bit from a different manufacturer than the maker of my drill?

2: If i want to file off gelish off my enhancements (on my own nails), do i need a right handed bit and a left handed bit?

Thankyou xx :hug:

Not all mandrills fit every drill. I only buy from my manufacturer which is KUPA.

If your drill goes forward and backward then just one bit is all you need not right. Or left handed.

Without knowing the brand of your drill or the spec of the machine it is hard to advise.

Not all mandrills fit every drill. I only buy from my manufacturer which is KUPA.

If your drill goes forward and backward then just one bit is all you need not right. Or left handed.

Without knowing the brand of your drill or the spec of the machine it is hard to advise.

I was looking at getting the crystal nails Xtreme e-file and their training that goes with it.
Thanks for the telling me about the forward and backward option, I'll have to get in contact with them to find out.

xx

Just looked, it says "Rotation forward and backward, 0-30.000 continuous revolution "

thanks gigi x

Latest posts

Back