Nail dust extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Normsk12

AboveTheNorm
Reaction score
I am a mobile nail technician and I am looking for a really good reliable dust extractor. I have seen a few reviews on dust extractors on Amazons, YouTube and have also look generally on the internet. I am slightly confuse now and not sure anymore. Can I throw this question out to salon owners "what do you use?"

I am a mobile nail technician and I am looking for a really good reliable dust extractor. I have seen a few reviews on dust extractors on Amazons, YouTube and have also look generally on the internet. I am slightly confuse now and not sure anymore. Can I throw this question out to salon owners "what do you use?"
I have the zephyros and think it’s brilliant. It has really strong suction and is compact for mobile techs. https://www.tafsproducts.co.uk/products/zephyros-dust-collector-brushed-silver
I have three different low price dust collectors (one is supposed to be pro, two from eBay/amazon) and cannot recommend them. As they usually have a separate bag for dust, this will spread all over your trolley since the bag attachment isn’t proof and the bag itself is leaking :confused: I also have the one with a “suction pipe”, this doesn't close properly and dust spreads everywhere.

Thank for your reply. I will definitely have a look :)

Latest posts

Back