Nail E- file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linawublunt

Reaction score
Hello guys, it's me again, I am in the nail training course at the moment, but I have some questions about E-file.
As I have mention I have worked in the nail salon before, If I want to use E-file on my clients do I really need a certificate for E- file? The training place I go have to use Halo E-file, If not I can't do the E- File course.
I can use E - file very well and I want to buy a professional one but not Halo. It seens like the training center push you buy it.
Buy the way any good e- file to suggest?

I think any E-file training (as long as its good and reputable) will be fine before you work on paying clients. But even if you train with one brand or do generic efile training, it might be great to train with the brand of the efile you are planning to use so you know how to use their efile and their bit.
Anyway so if your efile training is with the Halo efile, that's fine, as long as you are learning how to use it safely, the speed of the bits etc. Of course they would push you to buy theirs but you don't have to.
I personally love the Willow Pro e-file (I also did my efile training with them).

I think any E-file training (as long as its good and reputable) will be fine before you work on paying clients. But even if you train with one brand or do generic efile training, it might be great to train with the brand of the efile you are planning to use so you know how to use their efile and their bit.
Anyway so if your efile training is with the Halo efile, that's fine, as long as you are learning how to use it safely, the speed of the bits etc. Of course they would push you to buy theirs but you don't have to.
I personally love the Willow Pro e-file (I also did my efile training with them).
Thank you very much for your reply

Latest posts

Back