Nail extensions for a guy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys, and thanks for the big welcome jen, it means a lot. You've all been really nice and non-judgemental, all I can say is WOW! I love this place :green:

I have got in touch with Ruth at nailsinlondon and have an appointment booked for December. Can't wait lol! And I'll definitely check out ExCel - thanks for that. It certainly does give me food for thought.

:hug:

Steve
x

hi mate and welcome.. I have said it before but.. before i started my nail career I was in a male orientated workforce.. and woman were not accepted at all.. i had to fight for my place and earn people's respect! BUT isnt that the same in any workforce??

I have 3 male clients for extensions.. I come from a musical family with my father being a guitar player... he allowed me to extend his playing fingers which also then led to an interest in seeing what the reaction would be if i advertised in music shops.. The boys i have i look forward too.. and one has all his fingers done in black french!

I like that you have them for style reasons.. and that they make you feel happy! good luck in the future whatever you do!

It is true that people do have to fight for their place and earn people's respect, but I'm of the strong opinion that the reasons why people have to fight should never be because of that person's gender. I won't be naive enough to think that this doesn't happen however, and I respect you all the more for what you did.

Its interesting what you said in respect of musical background, and what a great idea to advertise in music shops!

Thanks for the wishes of good luck. You guys!!! lol

Oy..:smack:
I should re-state that ... from my post it looks like im saying all work places are gender biased.. which i cant say.. but yes.. i agree you should have to work hard and earn respect! reagardless of gender..

Ouch!!! lol

Sorry if my reply made it seem as though that was what you were saying. My bad. I knew what you meant :)

:hug:

No no.. not at all.. i re-read it after i posted and thought OMG!! one of those silly oversights that could have been taken the complete wrong way! you will learn that i dont offend easily.. well at all really! but i offend myself alot! lmao!!

Latest posts

Back