Nail Fashions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi all, what do you think the fashion for nails at the mo ??? is it still french or do you think that has had its day and colours are in ???

hi all, what do you think the fashion for nails at the mo ??? is it still french or do you think that has had its day and colours are in ???

the french look is still very popular, even if you get bored of doing it! personally I find it quite satisfying!

last summer white all over was a very big in-thing, but really, the only limit is your imagination!

Fashion and hair trends tend to dictate and reflect in the beauty industry. There is so much going on this time of year, having just had the fashion weeks, and spring has pretty much sprung! So check out the fashion mags and get some inspiration! xx

all my clients have gone quite bright these last few weeks, reds, pinks, blues and even green. i thnik it changes uite alot this time last year i was doing all black, deep purple and blood red,

All of my clients always want Rockstar nails. There very popular!!!

hey thanx bernice! they are called glittertips here in in Lincolnshire too! but I like the term rockstar nails, i may steal that phrase for my website lol xx
Did you look at my website???

I think French will always be 'in' classic and simple. I think the white all over look will be 'out' this summer and a more transparent nail will be popular, like a healthy pink nail. Ive seen the new CND colours in Scratch, they look lovely, a pale glossy nail! :)

It seems that pastel colours are the "in thing" this Spring although as already said above, French will always be a popular choice (rain or shine).

Latest posts

Back