Nail files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I have started doing gel extentions on me & my mum and was wondering what the best files to use for filing after applying the gel and for removing it?
I've been buying them from sallys, but they don't sell any with the grit written on and I would find this very helpful
Thank you
Helen

Hi, I have started doing gel extentions on me & my mum and was wondering what the best files to use for filing after applying the gel and for removing it?
I've been buying them from sallys, but they don't sell any with the grit written on and I would find this very helpful
Thank you
Helen
Are you formally trained?

Are you formally trained?
Hi
No I'm not, I'm looking to go on a course in April ran by salon services, but at the moment have just been watching tutorials on you tube

You've been doing extensions with no training? You need training before you hurt yourself or your mother.

Hi Helen,

Well done for booking a training course but as has been said you really should not be doing nails BEFORE your training as there is so much more to it than would appear . Not only that but by doing them before your training you could get into all sorts of bad habits that will be difficult to break

Wait till your course and then come back here for any help you need as then at least you should have a basic understanding of what you are doing .

Latest posts

Back