Nail Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willows18

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this website and was looking for some advice.

I was just wondering what nail files everyone uses. I use the star nails 180 zebra foam files and seem to get through them really quickly, i.e 1 or 2 per person depending on whether is is rebalance or straight infills. Is this normal? or are there better files out there that last longer? as I seem to be getting through an awful lot of files.

Kirsty :rolleyes:

willows18 said:
Hi

I'm new to this website and was looking for some advice.

I was just wondering what nail files everyone uses. I use the star nails 180 zebra foam files and seem to get through them really quickly, i.e 1 or 2 per person depending on whether is is rebalance or straight infills. Is this normal? or are there better files out there that last longer? as I seem to be getting through an awful lot of files.

Kirsty :rolleyes:
Hi kirsty - I find Creative and OPI's files are better files. I used to use Star's 240 & 180 but I was lucky if it lasted a set....but thats just my own opinion....

Hi i use 100/ 180 from Millenium or nail order i think they are about 35 -40p each and they last me a few sets.

Fab Freak said:
Hi kirsty - I find Creative and OPI's files are better files. I used to use Star's 240 & 180 but I was lucky if it lasted a set....but thats just my own opinion....

I tend to use one file per person and then either throw them away or give them to the clients (even on maintenance appts) - because of this I use fairly cheap disposable files and I find the client likes to see me break a fresh one outr of the pack each time. I don't keep files in client packs any more because of my lack of storage space. I stocked up at GMEX last year and bought them in packs of 50 from The Nail Warehouse - the most coarse grit I use is 180 (don't find the need for 100 these days) and they sell them with 180 on both sides. From a very shaky memory, I think it cost me about £15 for a pack of 50.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back