Nail foil glue/adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any foil glue that's good to use over both gelish and acrylic!! Have the foils but no glue :-( xx

Unsure about the glue but I use self adhesive foils,would this b an option?

Hmmm possibly!!! Didn't no you could get them ... Thanks xx

I use The Edge foil adhesive. I use over lighter colours in either Gelish or Shellac - the darker colours tend to be "stickier" for foils.

I use over the 2nd colour coat and cure for 90 secs in my CND lamp - works perfectly xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Jus ordered some ... Thank you :) xx

I use The Edge foil adhesive. I use over lighter colours in either Gelish or Shellac - the darker colours tend to be "stickier" for foils.

I use over the 2nd colour coat and cure for 90 secs in my CND lamp - works perfectly xx

Are you meant to cure foil adhesive? I bought some but it didn't come with any instructions

Are you meant to cure foil adhesive? I bought some but it didn't come with any instructions

You don't have to - it just to ensure it goes clear, and then it's ready for the foil xx

What adhesive do you all use thanks :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

You don't have to - it just to ensure it goes clear, and then it's ready for the foil xx

Sorry to jump on the op's question, but would this work in an LED lamp too?? Probably a stupid question but just checking :) xx (I have the EDGE adhesive)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to jump on the op's question, but would this work in an LED lamp too?? Probably a stupid question but just checking :) xx (I have the EDGE adhesive)

Ooh haven't tried it in an LED. I think the fan the CND Lamp "helps" with the drying process of the adhesive.

Try it out though...if it comes out clear then it means it worked! xx

Where is everyone getting the edge foil adhesive from? My local capital don't have it and couldn't see it on the edge website? 😊

Ooh haven't tried it in an LED. I think the fan the CND Lamp "helps" with the drying process of the adhesive.

Try it out though...if it comes out clear then it means it worked! xx

Thanks hun, will give it a go and see what happens! Have just switched over brands so am used to how things work with UV, still finding my feet with LED lol!

Thanks for replying xx

Where is everyone getting the edge foil adhesive from? My local capital don't have it and couldn't see it on the edge website? 😊

I'm pretty sure I just googled it after it being recommended on here, think it was the Edge website but not sure! Not much help am I?!?! Try Google and see what comes up??? xx

Latest posts

Back