Nail forms for sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone... i need some advice...

I'm currently a student studying my NVQ Level 3 in Nail Services, I really want to improve my sculpting skills with L+P... Can anyone reccommend what forms are best to use?? I've heard Ez Flow are good and quite cheap on ebay... Is this true...?? I bought some forms from Sallys (i don't know what make) for £4.99 but they're crap... They don't stick together on clients fingers!! Grrr!!

Any particular brands recommended?? And where's the best place to buy from??

Any replies will be very much appreciated.xx :)

Hello everyone... i need some advice...

I'm currently a student studying my NVQ Level 3 in Nail Services, I really want to improve my sculpting skills with L+P... Can anyone reccommend what forms are best to use?? I've heard Ez Flow are good and quite cheap on ebay... Is this true...?? I bought some forms from Sallys (i don't know what make) for £4.99 but they're crap... They don't stick together on clients fingers!! Grrr!!

Any particular brands recommended?? And where's the best place to buy from??

Any replies will be very much appreciated.xx :)

Hi,

Ive used quite a few different brands over the years and ive found that Nfu.oh and CND sculpting forms are the best ,both brands forms actually stcick together and stay where you put them, i would definatly recommened these 2.All the others ive used pop open half way through sculpting, which is no good :cry:........... I personally would also order them direct from the distributor not from ebay, that way you know your getting the real thing.
Nfu.oh www.affinitinailandbeauty.com
CND www.sweetsquared.com
Hths

Haze x

Hi Gill, I previously used the sallys forms with the same problem but have recently tried some of the entity ones which imo are far superior and not much more expensive. I havent tried the EZflow ones so cannot comment hth

Kerrie :)

Astonishing Nails forms have a fantastick glue - the wings stick together for very long and they fitt all types of fingers - no mather if they are fat or slim, the wings won't open. forms also have to lenghts of stiletto shape shown which is very helpful for less experienced techs:green:

I have used SEVERAL types of forms (with thanks to my geeky mates who sent me samples some time back) from every brand that you can imagine.

My very favorites that are nice and firm, and stay stuck are IBD, or Tammy Taylor's. No Tammy's near me, so I get IBD's and never have any problems.

Hth's.

Posted via Mobile DeviceI have tried and tested a few and imo Entity work best for me. They stay put and nice and sturdy. X

I agree with Purely nails ,
the C.N.D ones do not undo they are so strong its almost a fault at the end when you try to remove them lol but they are very nice to work with,
and I love the NFU.OH ones to they come in 3 shapes round , square and oval in a regula sort of size , And they also have gel butterfly ones are beautiful to look at and use and they have a XXXL butterfly one (but dont cute there poor wings off lol)

Hi,

Ive used quite a few different brands over the years and ive found that Nfu.oh and CND sculpting forms are the best ,both brands forms actually stcick together and stay where you put them, i would definatly recommened these 2.All the others ive used pop open half way through sculpting, which is no good :cry:........... I personally would also order them direct from the distributor not from ebay, that way you know your getting the real thing.
Nfu.oh www.affinitinailandbeauty.com
CND www.sweetsquared.com
Hths

Haze x

:) As you can probably tell i'm a new geek... i wasn't expecting so many replies so soon!! so thankyou to you all for taking the time to reply.
Well you've made me aware of brands that i didn't even know existed so i'll definately be looking into those... i've also heard the Young Nails forms are quite good too and that you can make then fit to any nail shape....

Thanx again fellow geeks...xx

Astonishing Nails forms have a fantastick glue - the wings stick together for very long and they fitt all types of fingers - no mather if they are fat or slim, the wings won't open. forms also have to lenghts of stiletto shape shown which is very helpful for less experienced techs:green:
Hi Ela. What forms are astonishing please? can yu let us have the name please.

I use CJP forms and love them! I’m a student too xx

Latest posts

Back