Nail Fresh bottle brush question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunarstorm

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I know this is going to sound really supid but I could not find an answer by using the search bar and it's bugging me.

I bough some CND Nail Fresh with my latest order, just incase I should need it for polish or an enhancement client ( I like to forward plan lol ). My order arrived today and when I opened the box up to check the Nail Fresh there was a lid with the brush attached in the box but the Nail Fresh only had a lid with no brush attached on it.

Is there a reason that the Nail fresh comes without the brush in the bottle ? ie if I took off the plain lid and put the lid with the brush on the bottle, would it leak or would the Nail Fresh break down the brush?

It just seems odd that it has two lids, instead of just coming with the one lid with the brush attached already in the bottle.

Sam xx

I have a few products that are packaged this way...don't know the reason for it but I can tell you I have had the brush in the liquid for a long while with no damage or problems :)

Thanks EmJZ, that's all I need to know. It's the first time I have come across a product being packed like that, so thought that I better check just incase.

Sam xxx

Latest posts

Back