Nail geek requires beauty geek advice...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if you beauty geeks could recommend quality skin care products for combination skin??? I use Garnier Skin care products. How would you rate these or what other ones could you recommend?

Cheers

Hi,

Just wondered if you beauty geeks could recommend quality skin care products for combination skin??? I use Garnier Skin care products. How would you rate these or what other ones could you recommend?

Cheers

You would really need to purchase more than one product for combination skin.After all combination skin is 2 different types of skin.I.e oily T zone with dry cheeks.That's based on the mentioned combination.

In this instance if you came into our salon I would recommend rebalancing products for your T-Zone and either Fibrogene or Hydraskin for the cheeks.

We use Darphin which is an Estee Lauder company and their products our fantastic.They smell gorgeous too.

I have never used Garnier skin care products so wouldn't like to comment but I would say if these work for you then stick with them.

There are hundreds of different products available now which give super results.

If you want to try something new then I would suggest you either pop into a salon for a skin analysis and samples or a department store and ask the advice on some of the skin care counters.Lots of them are more than happy to give out samples.HTH

You would really need to purchase more than one product for combination skin.After all combination skin is 2 different types of skin.I.e oily T zone with dry cheeks.That's based on the mentioned combination.

In this instance if you came into our salon I would recommend rebalancing products for your T-Zone and either Fibrogene or Hydraskin for the cheeks.

We use Darphin which is an Estee Lauder company and their products our fantastic.They smell gorgeous too.

I have never used Garnier skin care products so wouldn't like to comment but I would say if these work for you then stick with them.

There are hundreds of different products available now which give super results.

If you want to try something new then I would suggest you either pop into a salon for a skin analysis and samples or a department store and ask the advice on some of the skin care counters.Lots of them are more than happy to give out samples.HTH

Thanks for that!!! Can you tell me where i could hold of the Darphin products????

Many thanks xx

Thanks for that!!! Can you tell me where i could hold of the Darphin products????

Many thanks xx

I would go onto the Darphin website and do a search of salons that use it.HTH,if not pm me and I will get you a phone number for your area.

Latest posts

Back