Nail Graphix Glitters - best choices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I have been reading threads about glitters for mixing with clear acrylic and I have purchased some from hobbycraft. They are ok but they are not very fine and some of them are a little 'flat' in colour when embedded in the acrylic and give disappointing results.

I have been looking at nail graphix for a while now and really want to try some. Although the pictures are not bad, I'm sure they don't truly do them justice, plus there are sooooooo many to choose from I am really struggling to make a decision on which colours to choose to start me off.

Obviously I want to get those that will be popular and I have searched threads and found that 'diamonds in the rough' is a popular one so that's the first one on my list. Other than this, I am totally stuck.

Can anyone help? What other colours would you recommend as being real show stopper that people may like to try??? :)

ok.... that's none then. :|

Have you done a search for nail graphix plus had a look in the gallery there are some fab pics of nails done with them.
Our Fiona aka naturalnails sells them sure she can help you.

Hi Lell
Yes, as I said I have been looking at threads but just wanted people opinions on what is popular to customers. I know what I like but that's not necessarily a good thing :)

Fiona got in touch yesterday.. thanks

Been looking at the website for a while now but just couldn't make any choices.. I have made a short selection for now of what are hopefully going to be popular on the run up to christmas.

Thanks for your advice :)

viva la diva is a popular one with my clients.

Like a Virgin - in a White mix
Ruby Slippers
Silvery Moon
Viva La Diva

I have viva la diva, ruby slipper, boo berry ,vivacious violet and pixie dust, I want them all there so lush..x

I agree.. they are amazing aren't they?

I think my choices are ok then... Viva La Diva, Diamonds in the Rough, Like a Virgin, Millennium and Silvery Moon. Was going to order Ruby Slipper but has a gorgeous fine red glitter in my box and when I tried it out, it's practically identical..

Going to keep looking though and start a new list. I just can't resist them. :)

It's a tough choice mate!!
Have you had a look here..
http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=10

Yeah.. member of that group. They look scrummy don't they?

Can't wait to get them and have a play now, desperate for models though as I can't have a play on me. At college for 12 months doing Level 3 and 'not allowed' :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for your input... When I get them and have a play I'll post some pics :hug:

Latest posts

Back