Nail Graphix!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i got it and its beautiful...already used it and pics in my gallery. x

Ohh i also have the chocolate one now...and i cant wait to use that...its dark and lush and spangdangly...xx

Ohhh good job! I have to say that it is my most favourite at the moment!

:hug: as i think...most young girl perfer to Diamonds In The Rough,n The Navy Now,Starry Nights etc. but ladies are keen to Candy Apple,Woo Tango Mango,Strawberry Fieldsect :zzz:

.. and i need a hot pink. x

Cotton Candy mixed with CND Intense Pink, yummy.
nailgraphixcottoncandymelonmaniasma.jpg

Ring finger is melon mania.

They're all so pretty. Wish I had some money.:irked:

Sorry to hijack your thread nikki! I got diamonds in the rough, I mixed it with cnd perfect colour pink but it does'nt look like a goldy colour should I have mixed it with white? Also still having trouble with it, it does'nt go into a bead its just like clumps of glitter and I have treid working wetter, drier, and (using a different pot) added some more pink powder to it but still not getting a bead! it either falls off my brush or sticks to it can anyone helps ?? lol
thanks xx

Diamonds in the Rough is not meant to be a goldy colour - it should look like Diamonds.

The glitter will not form a bead like powder alone will so you have to learn a different way of working with it.

If you go back to your instructions and check that you are following them and see how you get on. Adding some more powder will not help, but will make the glitter less dense.

Hope that helps.

Diamonds in the Rough is not meant to be a goldy colour - it should look like Diamonds.

The glitter will not form a bead like powder alone will so you have to learn a different way of working with it.

If you go back to your instructions and check that you are following them and see how you get on. Adding some more powder will not help, but will make the glitter less dense.

Hope that helps.

Hi fiona, It was just from the pictures I've seen of it it looks a little goldie and mine looks nothing like that lol I followed the instructions exactly but am at a total loss as how to work with it with it sticking or falling off the brush, maybe I should try another colour thats glitter is not so big, as I can work with the cnd glitters no problem. Thanks for your help thou much appreciated xx

Did you fill it up with polymer upto the line ?

I just ask as i have this colour,and the CND glitters and find them no different to work with,just wetter than normal hth's

Did you fill it up with polymer upto the line ?

I just ask as i have this colour,and the CND glitters and find them no different to work with,just wetter than normal hth's

Hi becki, yeah filled it up to the line exactly and shook it like hell lol x

:lol:

I do think it will be down to your mix ratio tbh hun,try working slightly wetter :D

:lol:

I do think it will be down to your mix ratio tbh hun,try working slightly wetter :D

Tried that too, tried working drier as well still getting the same result, its likes theres too much glitter to powder put I definitly followed the instructions as said very confused lol x

Cotton Candy mixed with CND Intense Pink, yummy.
nailgraphixcottoncandymelonmaniasma.jpg

Ring finger is melon mania.

You are a star! Thanks for showing me this ive wanted to see what one of the graphix pinks look like. Love it :hug:

Tried that too, tried working drier as well still getting the same result, its likes theres too much glitter to powder put I definitly followed the instructions as said very confused lol x

Hi Sarah
I have diamonds in the rough too and it's the one I hate doing the most, I am pretty sure it's because the glitter is bigger. Fiona sent me another one similar colours, think it might be xanadu with small peices and it's much easier to work with!

Hi Sarah
I have diamonds in the rough too and it's the one I hate doing the most, I am pretty sure it's because the glitter is bigger. Fiona sent me another one similar colours, think it might be xanadu with small peices and it's much easier to work with!

Thanks Jackie a think al try one with smaller glitter see how a go xx

for anyone who already has cotton candy graphix, is the glitter quite fine?

Latest posts

Back