Nail Graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caqt4u2nv

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I have a few clients asking for brown glitter and I came across Nail Graphix Chocolat and Brown Sugar. Has anyone used these colors and which would you choose? Does anyone have pics of these colors? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Do a search and you'll find tonnes of threads,we geeks love Nail Graphix glitters :D

:lol: Will Fiona post to the USA ?

best i can do babes..x

Attachments

• chocolate glitter.jpg
    chocolate glitter.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 109
Thanks Angie...I absolutely love that color. I've made my choice. Now I can finish my order!!! I'm so excited:!:

:lol: Angie

It is a beautifull colour !

I love it. I havent been let loose on anyone with it yet though. When its time for a rebalance i may do my own with it. I bought raven and french kiss today x

I love it. I havent been let loose on anyone with it yet though. When its time for a rebalance i may do my own with it. I bought raven and french kiss today x

I would love to see how Raven looks.. can you please post a pic when you try it:?: Thanks

Im pretty sure theres another geek who posted raven i'll see if i can find it for you.

Beat me to it!

Thanks you guys are awesome:hug:... Its a nice color but i'm looking for a black with sparkle but not colorful sparkles... Fiona pointed out Onyx so i think i'm going to give that a try.

Latest posts

Back