Nail greenie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Rae

Reaction score
Hello everyone
A few days ago I removed a client's gel extensions which had been on for 3 weeks! She always comes 2 weekly but due to being on holiday she left it an extra week. She has been coming to me for 9 months without issues. I was absolutely horrified to find a very light green stain under one of her nails which was already lifting [emoji24] straight away I knew it was a greenie! She wasn't at all bothered and wanted a new nail applied. I gently buffed and sanitised the nail and have asked that she return next week for me to check it hasn't worsened. Poor woman it strolling about with 9 nails on bless her! My question is should I wait until it has grown out or has the buffing and sanitising killed the bacteria and I am safe to reapply? Struggling to find a straight forward answer!
Total confidence knock [emoji24]

Hello everyone
A few days ago I removed a client's gel extensions which had been on for 3 weeks! She always comes 2 weekly but due to being on holiday she left it an extra week. She has been coming to me for 9 months without issues. I was absolutely horrified to find a very light green stain under one of her nails which was already lifting [emoji24] straight away I knew it was a greenie! She wasn't at all bothered and wanted a new nail applied. I gently buffed and sanitised the nail and have asked that she return next week for me to check it hasn't worsened. Poor woman it strolling about with 9 nails on bless her! My question is should I wait until it has grown out or has the buffing and sanitising killed the bacteria and I am safe to reapply? Struggling to find a straight forward answer!
Total confidence knock [emoji24]

You‘ll find the thread linked below a useful read:

http://www.salongeek.com/threads/moldy-oldy-fun-guys.2641/

Latest posts

Back