Nail group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
lesley1965 said:
Its my msn group for nail techs, Info and photo's etc
I've joined up :)

Joined up...but bit confused as to how to get onto the forum...maybe it's just me?!!!

Well i joined up and bit the bullet and put on a reply and then had a look around the site - its lovely!! Been adding stuff for England, lol.

Carole Lindsay said:
Well i joined up and bit the bullet and put on a reply and then had a look around the site - its lovely!! Been adding stuff for England, lol.

Glad you like the site Carole and thanks for your post and pics ;)

i've signed up too. the forum is great, love all the step by steps! Bit annoying though that i had to sign on in a different name, i think thats because im already signed to msm, and i've just forgottten all the info i put in, so i nicked my husbands sign in name, sure he won't mind, he's only been using it since he was 15! He he lucky we have the same initials!

i've joined now, and will look at it shortley, heard good things about it from Caz.

Ive just joined to, not sure if I went wrong somewhere I did not see the site other people have mentioned. Would love to have a look can someone PM. I did join (I THink) when I go back it says this is a members only area and I cant get in. :cry:

beautybonanza said:
Ive just joined to, not sure if I went wrong somewhere I did not see the site other people have mentioned. Would love to have a look can someone PM. I did join (I THink) when I go back it says this is a members only area and I cant get in. :cry:

I have accepted your application to join, should be able to see everything now :)

have joined up too bit confused so far dnt no what im doin

Sorry Lesley...I can get into the site but can't access the message threads?!!

Latest posts

Back