Nail hardware

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mish

Reaction score
Hi , my name is mish and im opening a nail salon , and i was wondering what are the best tools for cleaning and nipping , and what tools do i really need. I am in dubai and i bought a full set of credo tools that i am trying myself , but my manucrists says they are not very good. Looking forward to benefit from your experience. Thanks alot

Hi , my name is mish and im opening a nail salon , and i was wondering what are the best tools for cleaning and nipping , and what tools do i really need. I am in dubai and i bought a full set of credo tools that i am trying myself , but my manucrists says they are not very good. Looking forward to benefit from your experience. Thanks alot

Why not ask your manicurist which type of tools she prefers? She should know what is good. The best tools these days are made on Pakistan or Germany.

Mehaz are good quality and are a well known Brand, but price is a good indication of quality in tools. Good tools are not cheap.

I use cuticle nippers with a small blade like 2mm I personally don't like them any longer.

You need a good CUTICAL pusher, a curette, nail clippers. I would consult with your manicurist as to what she needs and likes, after all she is the one who is going to be using them. The success of your salon business is dependent on the good (hopefully excellent) manicurists and nail technicians you employ ... I would respect that and work with them to provide them with what they need and want.

All my technicians I made buy their own tools ... That is generally the only way they respect them and look after them.

Can you imagine a hair stylist not buying and maintaining her own scissors? I personally would not use anyone else's tools.

Latest posts

Back