Nail Harmony acrylic lifting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm having problems with my Harmony Acrylic lifting and was just wondering if anyone else had a problem with this? ive only recently noticed it oin the passed 4 month and have had no problems before and im preping properly etc. Spoke to an educator and she was having the same problems too.

Anyone else having any issues or know where i might be going wrong?

Cheers

Are you using the dry armor by any chance? I have had big lifting problems with it since starting using it.

Sent from my BLADEII using SalonGeek

My post is not so much answering your question but am interested to see if anyone else has issues.

I trained & passed in November so am new to Fusion myself. I have mixed results from it, lasts ages on my mum but others doesn't last until the infills.

I went back to my tutor, she seemed to think it was my ratio being too wet but I didn't think it was as redoing bead exercises I was within the circle rather than over.

A local technician who's a friend was a little more helpful, she advised me that it sounded more like prep-work & said she uses Dry Armour the Hard Gel top coat instead of the Dual Coat.

So I now spend much longer on prep, push back cuticles, remove dead skin, then use a cuticle stone & then go over with a 300 grit black sanding block around cuticle area, brush away debris.
Only do 1 hand of Ph & Pro bond, do acrylic application & repeat for other hand making sure the acrylic isn't too thin or too thick at the sides & cuticle area & use Dry Armour once all buffed in.

Not the official way of doing it I know, but had to change something.

My results seem to be lasting longer now, am just waiting for more people to come back & give me feedback.

I've always wondered if there was a dodgy batch of products but thought it was more down to me !!

Sorry for the long details but thought more info better chance to see what/where I was going wrong or if I could help you.

Hey Wonda I'll give that a try and see how it goes xx

I use nail Harmony and have been having the same problems lately. It seems hit and miss on my clients.
I love the product and the consistency so would be a shame to change but if its not me and the product I may have to.
I thought it may be me and that my prep may be wrong but I just don't know.
Did a lovely set on a client last week and after 5 days they have all lifted - I was gutted and stressed all night as to what I may have done wrong for them all to lift.

Latest posts

Back