Nail Harmony Polygel - anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laini

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Polygel from Nail Harmony, whether they like it or not and how its applied, I watched a YouTube video, it seems to go on more like Acrylic than gel, but the brush looks more like a gel brush than an acrylic.

It looks great, but is it just gimmicky, could they not just have made a firmer gel? Just putting thoughts out there.

Not quite sure when it will arrive here in Spain, but training has started so it can´t be long away. I see its available on the UK site already.

I'm going on my training course next week so I will let you know how it goes x

Hello just wanting some reviews on those who are using gelish polygel...any good ??

[merged thread]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do a search there is a thread on here; it goes back to when it was announced, and is interesting reading! It seems as if so far all reviews are positive :) x

I have just done training in it and it's fantastic! So quick to do, easy application. I can't rave about it enough x

It is in the sallys catalogue but with no price- will it be available from here does anyone know as would be cheaper than paying postage from nail harmony

It's amazing! Lots of playtime with it so you can perfect it. Would defo recommend

would anyone recommend offering this instead of L&P or, would it better to offer alongside it?

would anyone recommend offering this instead of L&P or, would it better to offer alongside it?

All but 1 of my clients have gone over to polygel now. They prefer it. I have completely phased out hard gel in the salon now x

I did a trial training day in London a few months ago - it's amazing stuff! It's not a gimmick and it really does stay on ages without lifting as long as you don't get any air bubbles. These best thing about it is you can shape a punk smile line and then literally whack white over, cute and file down to reveal the lovely line because it files so easily - yet it's really strong - weird combination I know. The downside is it has to be filed off if complete removal is needed, but then again that's why it lasts so long x x

Did training a couple months ago. Fab product, for me everything I have hoped for in one super product!

Latest posts

Back