Nail Harmony trained - next steps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek20

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I trained in gelish about 8 months ago. I am just a bit confused on the next steps to take. I don't really feel like I need to add acrylics to my treatments just yet as I get nobody ask for it, however I do have some customers where they could just do with a little bit of extending on some of there nails to make all of their nails equal lengths.
I have been looking on the harmony course page and it says you can do a gelish phd course which covers 'extending the nails using tips and sculpting forms using structure gel'
Forgive me for sounding a bit dumb but is this what I'm looking for is this something completely different?

Hi lovely! I was in the same position as you a few months back. I had completed my Gelish training and my cleints loved it! but I kept getting asked if I did tips etc. So I booked in for the nail esssesntials course and then the 3 day prohesion (tips and forms) it was so much fun and I love using the product. ive got my 3rd and last day in a couple of weeks and I also then get my certificate!! :)

Hi lovely! I was in the same position as you a few months back. I had completed my Gelish training and my cleints loved it! but I kept getting asked if I did tips etc. So I booked in for the nail esssesntials course and then the 3 day prohesion (tips and forms) it was so much fun and I love using the product. ive got my 3rd and last day in a couple of weeks and I also then get my certificate!! :)

Thanks for your reply :) , I was looking at that course too. My problem is mainly troubleshooting things, such as fixing broken nails or clients who have nice long natural nails for gel polish but they have snapped their thumb or something (which always happens lol). I think the phd course has baffled me because it says you'll learn how to scuplt tips with structure gel and the prohesion one is L&P.

Have you tried the structure gel? my trainer told me that its really good for fixing broken nails? haha yes! It does always happen :)

Have you tried the structure gel? my trainer told me that its really good for fixing broken nails? haha yes! It does always happen :)

I've just ordered some. They never taught us how to use it though lol. I'll have to get on youtube. :)

Aww really? I think we got showen but ive forgotten about it until now :') ill need to order some too! Youtube is the best for these kind of things :)

Latest posts

Back