Nail horror

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooooooowwwwww :Scared:

ouch.....i hope those never walk through my door!!!

If they walked through my door i think I'd pretend I was out lol

Tried to translate her comment and I think the client had been sticking on plastic nails tips herself with superglue! eeek!

Oh goodness, how sad! :(

The whole album is titled Fail nails!

yes, not very clever but a real eye opener for everyone as to what can happen.

i wanted to link it to a thread on here a few weeks ago, Geeg did mention about why clients shouldn't glue any lost nails back on.....

Since it appears those nails are a result of press on nails constantly being used (when the comments are translated it seems it was done at a NSS salon), what do you guys think about press on nails? Are they something to never be used? Or it is just like regular use of nail enhancements, you need to make sure they are applied and removed correctly?

Tried to translate her comment and I think the client had been sticking on plastic nails tips herself with superglue! eeek!

You are right, and it was not just once because it seems like she has onycholysis and fungus now. And after hands like this many people would say - extensions harm your nails((((((

You are right, and it was not just once because it seems like she has onycholysis and fungus now. And after hands like this many people would say - extensions harm your nails((((((

Yes, the whole album is a advertisement of what poor aftercare and not getting regular maintenance can do to nails! Nail techs get the brunt of the blame though :mad:

Ouch.. some of those nails in that album have made me wince :/

My tummy did a flip flop!

I can't see it 😞

Some of the nails in that album are making me laugh :D Like the tin foil tips!

Some of them are THAT badly done it's funny..to me, but i'm a weirdo anyway :p

I tried to look through the album but it was just too much for me.. I felt sick. BARF.

There was some disgusting ones but the worst for me was the ripped off MMA nail =/ Couldn't of clicked off that pic any quicker.

I can't get the link to work :(

Latest posts

Back