Nail horror

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Scared::eek:
You are right, and it was not just once because it seems like she has onycholysis and fungus now. And after hands like this many people would say - extensions harm your nails((((((

I want to see, but I can't open the link!

I want to see, but I can't open the link!

Are you looking on an app? I had to go to the full site for the link to work.

If you are using the app you can try opening in safari, following the link then log into facebook

My ipad wouldnt show it but phone does x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Omg.....................

One word: Disturbing. :eek:

Scrolling through that album, what grinds my gears is the number of women that let their enhancements go to the point that they look ridiculous and horrible. There is so much re-growth, what's left of the enhancement is at the very end tip of the nail for Pete's sake.

If you're not going to maintain your enhancements, why get them?

Last edited:
Omg this album is really cringe!! I literally had to pick my jaw up from the floor! What the hell? Why do people not have brains and look after there nails? Especially when you have paid to have them look nice surely they would follow aftercare? I am just so glad I don't have clients that come to me like that :O xx

OMG what a mess...what a shame xxx

You are right, and it was not just once because it seems like she has onycholysis and fungus now. And after hands like this many people would say - extensions harm your nails((((((

i could not agree more those nails will need years of rewind

OMG!!!!!!!!! Some of them are horrendous. Why would you let anyone do that to your nails. The wobbly looking white tipped ones were horrible

:eek:

Who on earth would think tin foil tips or zig-zagging your own free edge was a good idea.

said ouch a few times at some them.

Most of them look horrendous and poor people have paid hard cash for these! :eek: but I did have a 'laurf' at the zig zag jaws type free edged nails... that made me giggle, how could you do anything without severely scratching yourself!!:eek:
I don't feel I could comment on the nail art......:eek:

As a nurse there's not much that makes me go ewwwww but the pus on photo 220 is another matter!!

i was more interested in seeing the bacterial infection /onocholysis etc pictures.
i think although some of them are gruesome, they are very clear and a great educational tool. no one can now not know that picture 5 is a bacterial infection (greenie)!
the poor application/ nail art etc didn't bother me , in all fairness my first sets of nails were a bit crap too.

Absolutely fascinating viewing - I enjoyed going through each picture and making a diagnosis.

Did anyone see the picture near the end where something is growing out of the bottom of a little toe? What's that?

Also I'm thinking that I'm going to get one of them there classy Audi tattoos on my knuckles;).

Absolutely fascinating viewing - I enjoyed going through each picture and making a diagnosis.

Did anyone see the picture near the end where something is growing out of the bottom of a little toe? What's that?

Also I'm thinking that I'm going to get one of them there classy Audi tattoos on my knuckles;).

That was a plantar wart I suspect - horrid eh?

Also loving the audi tats, skilfully done I thought

Latest posts

Back