Nail Icon - Nail Art Stamper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
My 12 year old daughter has hours of fun with her one of these.

Does it actually do anything ?!!

River

I dont get how it works??? Wonder what the results are like???!!! - mmm?
The box prob says 3yrs+ lol

fificharlie said:
I dont get how it works??? Wonder what the results are like???!!! - mmm?
The box prob says 3yrs+ lol

That's what I thought !! :biggrin:

River

River said:

River

Of a fashion but it is definately a toy

:Grope: When i first started selling the Nail Art Stamping Kit, i would meet people at exhibitions telling me they had seen them on a shopping channel?? a bit odd as we have only recently launched the kit on QVC. However, they were talking about this machine and saying how rubbish it was. It is a toy. Bit like a playdoh machine. You put your finger inside and press down, but you have no control over where the design ends up on the nail and the colours are wishy washy. A few of my friends had bought them in the past but said they are rubbish, although they use the images plate with the stamping kit.

I know someone that sells them in Spain but they are not very popular!

Thats all i know about these kits. But obviously im biased!!!
Karen Taylor:Love:

:p
River said:

River

I know those kits one of my friends bought one of those.

The machine is worthless ( the design is everywhere but on your fingernail :lol: ). But you can take out the actual stamping device an stamp by hand.
You can also use the metal plates with the motives on it (I just can`t think of the english word for them right now :o ) without the machine. So if you get it really cheap - go for it take the stamping device out - trash the mashine :lol:

What are these stamping machines? Can anyone suggest a link showing a quality machine and what it does???

too_dam_perfect said:
What are these stamping machines? Can anyone suggest a link showing a quality machine and what it does???

If you want something in a similar vain as the above machine, do a search for Konad and you will find quite a few threads as well as a recent one by KJT Ltd who are the distributors for Konad. (She has also replied to this post).

There are mixed reports on how good Konad is, but it's each to their own.

River

Latest posts

Back