Nail Industries accepted treatment times?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently doing my NVQ and have a question about :what are the accepted industry treatment times for wrap treatments, ie a new set, rebalance etc.
I have done research on my local salons and on here and i have average timings for these treatments from this, but i may be being a bit thick here :smack: but are theses average timings the same as the industry accepted timings or are they different !?!?

I have looked on habias website and cant find any information on accepted timmings on there, could anyone help point me in the right direction ?
OR
Just tell me im reading far too much into the question, as usual :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Thanks

i would have thought that a salon time would be the accepted industry timing if not slightly less as a salon is usually quicker....is that right...i am not sure??
May be someone else who has done their NVQ may be able to help you more....sorry!!

Thanks sian :hug:

Its had 54 views and 1 reply ....so im thinking its not just me then :lol: :Grope:

Ill ring my assessor on monday and see if she can shed some more light on where to find the answer .....

haze x

Latest posts

Back