Nail infection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No don't touch it, you need to protect your reputation, refer her to her gp and tell her once it's cleared up you'd be happy to carry out nail treatments

This is what the nail looks like. It's not painful nor does it ooze any liquids

Please shoot me down if I'm wrong but earlier on I saw this same picture on a different thread that was regarding a lady that had said she's having problems with lifting ?

I'll try find the post but I'm absolutely certain
Xx

Please shoot me down if I'm wrong but earlier on I saw this same picture on a different thread that was regarding a lady that had said she's having problems with lifting ?

Xx
I'm pretty sure we are seeing the same image. I often experience issues with duplicate images such as this on the app...

Xx

It's the app - sometimes it shows the same picture for different threads - annoying I know! I have to go to the full site.

Let me show you pictures of a client of mine who did not listen to me and went ahead to get acrylic on her toe nail after I told her NOT TO and i explained why.

She is on oral medication for fungus for 4 months has 2 months left, ok so that is good however if you don't look after it correctly the pills are not magic you will still or can make it worse but covering it with acrylic.

My advise is leave your clients nail open (dry) and cut clip back short as a possible so no moisture gets underneath. Apply daily thymol or fungus treatment plus oral medication (from your doc)

To avoid this !!!
Pic below is client who after 3months her toe was growing out almost healed or clear.
Second pic is only one month later after NOT listening to me and went ahead got acrylic toe!
I almost cried and hit her at the same time!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461530213.900215.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461530252.519592.jpg

DO NOT apply acrylic !!!!
I am so glad she allowed me to take photos I was convinced it would get worse and it did.

It's the app - sometimes it shows the same picture for different threads - annoying I know! I have to go to the full site.

Ah right , thought it was just me seeing things lol x

Latest posts

Back