Nail lamps for Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty13

Reaction score
Hi,
I use Bio sculpture products and sometimes use Shellac too. I currently have the Bio sculpture LED lamp (which I find inconsistent) and a UV Lamp. Rather than spending a lot on new bulbs (experiencing some lifting) for the UV lamp I thought I should invest in a new one.
I have been looking at the CND lamp. I know this is more expensive but I'm happy to pay more if the product is good.
Can anyone help with this please? or even offer another lamp which they feel is good.

Hi,
I use Bio sculpture products and sometimes use Shellac too. I currently have the Bio sculpture LED lamp (which I find inconsistent) and a UV Lamp. Rather than spending a lot on new bulbs (experiencing some lifting) for the UV lamp I thought I should invest in a new one.
I have been looking at the CND lamp. I know this is more expensive but I'm happy to pay more if the product is good.
Can anyone help with this please? or even offer another lamp which they feel is good.
We use Bio Sculpture and Shellac.
When we bought Shellac into the salon about 4 years ago we replaced all out bio lamps with the CND, we replaced the uv lamps with the CND lamps as soon as they launched them.
Both the uv and the led lamps are excellent. Switching lamps from Bio to CND was one of the best decisions I have made.

Thank you so much for replying. Did you get the new LED lamp? Do you find this cures the Bio better than the Bio lamps?
sorry for the questions.

Yes we have got the new led lamps ... Bio bought their own led lamps out about a year before CND but people were having so many problems that I decided to hold on and wait for the CND led. Zero problems ... I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Hi, just jumping on this thread. I've just discovered CND are no longer making the uv lamp and I'm gutted as mine is on its way out [emoji30]. I too use both bio sculpture and shellac. I've never used any kind of LED lamp and I'm kinda worried about swapping. What are your experiences of the led? Xx

Amazing faster then uv you won't be sad or sorry trust me

Hi, I know this reply is late but I've only just seen the post. My cnd uv lamp died on me this week, I've used that lamp for 6 years with no problems curing bio and shellac. I've been forced to buy the new cnd led lamp, i absolutely hate it. Even though I followed curing instructions to the letter and applied only thin layers of the shellac, it peeled off in 24 hours when I tried it on myself. I also trialed the bio led gels under the lamp too, they too peeled. Never ever had this problem under the old cnd lamp so I know its not my technique. I'm wondering whether to buy the old bio uv lamp, does anyone have experience of this lamp? Thanks in advance

I might be incorrect if I am please correct me, but I was told that the uv lamps can cure uv and led products BUT led lamps can't cure uv gels( for example my Calgel lamp can cure my Nsi polish pro and uv polishes but my Nsi led lamp cannot cure my Calgel uv gels.

I know bio sculpture brought out led polishes recently , so perhaps your older formulation shellac is not able to cure using led technology?
I would ring them up and ask or atleast contact your rep

Hi Thanks for replying nailed. I was told by and that their old bottles would cure under the new lamp as they haven't changed the formula of the product. It certainly is a mystery. Ive tried the new lamp on a few more clients and I'm waiting for feedback.

Latest posts

Back