Nail Magazine Subscription ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
I have checked out various nail mags & thought i'd ask here for some recommendations.....

Whats hot & whats not?

Champagne x

scratch for sure !

i also have a subscription to the american nail pro magazine which i find very good. but if you choose just 1 it has to be scratch because the material in it is more geared for the u.k

Yep Scratch is great, I need to renew my subscription now, does anybody know if they have any offers with renewal?!
I havent tried any other Nail mags, but Scratch has everything you need to know in it! xxxx

Yep Scratch is great, I need to renew my subscription now, does anybody know if they have any offers with renewal?!
I havent tried any other Nail mags, but Scratch has everything you need to know in it! xxxx

in last issue, if you take a subscription you get a fantastic entity acrylic kit worth about £60. i use entity all the time its lovely.

Scratch definintely .... sometimes they have subscription offers, so it's worth watching out for these.

It's got to be Scratch for me as well.

Just so peeps no, the offer that Angel Fingers mentioned is available, as I have just renewed my subscription and asked about it, they are still offering it! Yay!!
xxxx

Thank you All ...............Ive just found Scratch sub for £20.00 ......

Champagne x

Thank you All ...............Ive just found Scratch sub for £20.00 ......

Champagne x

Where please ?

I don't understand how that's possible mate

Lol I was just about to say the same thing Becki, cos Ive just paid £30!!!!
Obvioulsy I got my subscription from Scratch! Where did you get yours from Champagne?

Looks ok to me ?????????

looks good to me:lol: and its an interesting site, thanks for that:green:

OOooo never heard of that site before!!
xxx

How does the site fair price wise? I was checking out the CN polish ........

Maybe i should slow down a bit and get this course underway (I feel like a kid at xmas) lol

Champs x

Hey welcome and thanks for the link. I have now subscribed to Scratch too! :hug:

Its not allowing purchase of professional nails there is no buy option for that one - so u r prob right ... out of date pic ...

I have recieved conf of purchase to Scratch & all seems to be ok .

Champs x

Latest posts

Back