Nail magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
hello geeks
when i first started to do nails in 1999 there was 2 nail magazines profesional nails and nail plus, profesional nails is now in with pro beauty but does any one no what happend to nails plus(i think it was called that ) i still have my old mags but in the loft some where ill have to dig them out .
if any one can help?

Hi,

I'm just starting out. I was looking for a nail magazine but couldn't find one. It would be nice if there was one on the market.

Karen

Hi Hun,
Subscribe to "Scratch", it is brill. I can't wait each month for it to arrive. Sooo many fantastic ideas and articles, and you see how talented some techs are, amazing. Lotsa luv x

thanks girls
i have subscribed to scratch and there is a free gift of entity acrylic, they said i will get febs issue,and gift will follow
tracy x x

Hi,

Do you have to subscribe to Scratch magazine to get it? Is it available in most high street stores?

Thanks!

Karen

Hi,

Do you have to subscribe to Scratch magazine to get it? Is it available in most high street stores?

Thanks!

Karen

Yes it is for subscription only I believe and you cannot buy it in any stores.

Thanks Theresa :) I was hoping I could buy just one issue to see what it was like (I'm sure it's fab!). I might look to see if there's any copies on ebay? :)

Thanks Theresa :) I was hoping I could buy just one issue to see what it was like (I'm sure it's fab!). I might look to see if there's any copies on ebay? :)

im sure if you give them a call or check out the site they mite be able to send you a back issue??

I just bought December's Issue on Ebay :)

Latest posts

Back