nail mags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
hi, its me again.....i've been reading posts on this site all day and now i think i am hooked :D

anyway what i wanted to ask was what nail magazines are available in the uk?....and can they be bought from a normal newsagents or are they only available mail order as i have never seen any in the shops :?

thanks

stanleyann

As far as I know there are 3 nail mags around. These are Nails (formerly Nails Plus), Scratch and Professional Nails/Beauty. Unfortunately you can not buy them from newsagents as they are on a subscription basis. Personally I think it is a good thing though as they are professional magazines for professional technicians. We don't want any old Tom, Dick and Harry getting hold of them!!!!! :D

To subscribe to Nails call Diane on 01353 616506
To subscribe to Scratch call 0208 647 3133
To subscribe to Professional Nails call 01371 810 433

Hope this helps!

thanks kelly.....i was looking to see if any of the mags have websites but i cant seem to find any :( ......i would like to check them out before making any phonecalls about them....do you subscribe to any yourself or do you recomend any one in particular?

thanks

stanleyann

I get them all. If you go to search and put in either the mag name or just the word magazine, it should bring up previous discussions the we have had ;) We even did a poll if I remeber correctly...in a nutshell - Scratch is the newset (4 issues so far) totally nail orientated and very hip!! Nails is our long standing (first ever actually) industry mag and has a great following!! Professional Nails makes it's stand alone debut for September so we are looking forward to that. All mags are devoted to PROFESSIONAL nail teks, professional nail companies and the industry as a whole!! Hope this helps! :oops: ;)

Hi there and welcome......
If you ring the numbers given they will send you out a copy of the mags, that way you can make up your own mind as to which you prefer.

Hiya

Have you seen Scratch yet?

If not

please call me for a free copy and I will send one out immediately.

Sory for the delay in replying but I've just found this post and I'm still pretty green when it comes to the net.

www.scratchmagazine.co.uk

regards Alex Fox
editor
Scratch :lol:

Alex Fox said:
Hiya

Have you seen Scratch yet?

If not

please call me for a free copy and I will send one out immediately.

Sory for the delay in replying but I've just found this post and I'm still pretty green when it comes to the net.

www.scratchmagazine.co.uk

regards Alex Fox
editor
Scratch :lol:

hi there...thanks for the reply......actually i have not got round to subscribing to a mag yet as i had decided to give nails up for a while but i've got the bug again....lol

i am just going to give you a call right now for my free magazine but i was wondering if anyone else can tell me if all 3 of the uk mags do this as i am defo gonna subscribe to one of the mags but i dont know which one

also can anybody tell me the prices for subscriptions to the mags please?

thanks

stanleyann

Hiya

Yes all three mags will send you a free copy to sample.

Nails is £36 for 12 issues - 01353 66 55 77

Pro Nails- £24.50 for 10 issues - 01371 810 433

Scratch - £30 for 12 issues - 01763 262 874

best wishs

Alex Fox :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back