Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was my birthday yesterday and my job (not nail related) clearly got the hint and bought be some Magpie glitters for my present!! [emoji85][emoji85] so very happy for some unexpected nail mail!
aww amazing gift. happy birthday for yesterday. x

Are you using it instead of CJP? (Not sure if you had the CJP brush)
Yes I loved using the cjp 10 but I was getting them ruined as the handles can't be cleaned and the brush kept clogging up.
I absolutely love the perfect nails one. I've now done 2 sets that didn't need filed afterwards

Yes I loved using the cjp 10 but I was getting them ruined as the handles can't be cleaned and the brush kept clogging up.
I absolutely love the perfect nails one. I've now done 2 sets that didn't need filed afterwards
That's awesome! It's a beautiful looking brush

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1483138640.050274.jpg

My ex got this for me on my Bday. Couldn't believe my eyes as my previous one died and I was looking into getting a new one!

What's everyone been buying lol

I bought 3 new stamping plates from moyou London and 2 new stamping polishes [emoji2][emoji2]
So excited I completely forgot to take a pic when they arrived lol

I bought 3 new stamping plates from moyou London and 2 new stamping polishes [emoji2][emoji2]
So excited I completely forgot to take a pic when they arrived lol

Wow, just two days into the New Year and we already have a winner for the first purchase of 2017! LOL ;)

I'm waiting on a couple of the new shellac colours coming and the yours stamper.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1483531252.111743.jpg

Just colour popping this little lot. [emoji175]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1483609317.726070.jpg
got a few of the new shellac colours

28 new gorgeous Glam and Glits powders. Loving them [emoji7]

Video Violet looks very similar to Grape Gum. Is it?

Yes it is similar but without the metallic shimmer.
Video violet is a smooth cream look.
I like it with Nordic lights over the top.
Silver or gold VIP would also work too.

Video Violet looks very similar to Grape Gum. Is it?

Fee Wallace did a comparison
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1483647546.934907.jpg
- have not had a chance to do my own colour pops yet but it looks a lot brighter than grape gum

My eyeshadow/chrome applicators arrived from China this morning......£1.25 for 50 or something ridiculous like that! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2227.JPG
    IMG_2227.JPG
    769.6 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Back