Nail Maintenance Brochure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FabulousFingers

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a brochure that they hand out to clients ( new) on maintaining their nails. I have a couple of clients that come back every 6-8 weeks when they only have a few nails left :mad:.I have tried to explain to them that regular maintenance is better but they will not listen to me :smack:. So I thought if I had a brochure /pamplet to give out then maybe it would sink in for them. I know I could do one up but thought maybe someone else had already done this ( and it would make life easier ) :lol:.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have after care leaflets from Creative that i give out, silly question but do they know that they are doing more damage to their nails going that long, how much do you charge them to do a re-balance and apply new tips, i would start to charge them their re-balance plus £3 per nail that you have to put back on and they will soon get the idea that it is more cost effective for them to come back regulaly!!!!!

HTH:hug:xx

I have after care leaflets from creative that i give out, silly question but do they know that they are doing more damage to their nails going that long, how much do you charge them to do a re-balance and apply new tips, i would start to charge them their re-balance plus £3 per nail that you have to put back on and they will soon get the idea that it is more cost effective for them to come back regulaly!!!!!

HTH:hug:xx

I charge $25 for a rebalance.I feel as though they walk all over me cause i'm not game enough to say extra for the broken nails ( even though I have it on my price list).I keep on telling them that they are doing more damage but they just won't listen so I thought if they seen it in writing then they might realise I am not trying to drum up extra business. I think because I am a home business and don't advertise ( I have @ 30 clients from word of mouth),they think I am only doing this as a hobby!!I have trained with Lechat but is there any way I could get a hold of a Creative brochure to give me some ideas on how to set it all out?

I charge $25 for a rebalance.I feel as though they walk all over me cause i'm not game enough to say extra for the broken nails ( even though I have it on my price list).I keep on telling them that they are doing more damage but they just won't listen so I thought if they seen it in writing then they might realise I am not trying to drum up extra business. I think because I am a home business and don't advertise ( I have @ 30 clients from word of mouth),they think I am only doing this as a hobby!!I have trained with Lechat but is there any way I could get a hold of a Creative brochure to give me some ideas on how to set it all out?

The aftercare advice pamphlet is very inexpensive to buy all printed and done for you. It contains general advice so can be used by anyone and looks very professional.

The problem here you realise is your inability to enforce your price list. This is no way to run a business as you are now aware. Start right now charging for your work and their neglect or you will never get on, hobby or not.

The aftercare advice pamphlet is very inexpensive to buy all printed and done for you. It contains general advice so can be used by anyone and looks very professional.

The problem here you realise is your inability to enforce your price list. This is no way to run a business as you are now aware. Start right now charging for your work and their neglect or you will never get on, hobby or not.

Yes I do realise I am at fault and need to be tougher.Can you tell me where I can order the pamphlet from. ( I am in Australia).

I also use the CND ones - you should be able to get them from your local Creative supplier.

Latest posts

Back