Nail menu/price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonnibabes

Reaction score
What do you all use/have?

How much detail do you put in each section i.e - file & polish - do you put a lot of info including brand of polish ect or keep it basic?

Does anyone have a trifold template I could look at? xxxxx

I think basic is best,
If there's too much info it gets messy looking and people will get bored looking at it. I know if I'm looking at a price list and there's loads of paragraphs I'll just give up. A quick title and price is enough unless you offer a treatment that isn't well known or varies salon to salon (luxury manicures etc)
If you want to include brand names just say 'OPI file & paint' 'CND Shellac Manicure' 'Gelish Gel Polish Manicure' and so on.

Im making trifold ones on vistaprint and have 1 page for nails, ive said we only use best systems, cnd, nsi, nail harmony then narrowed it to file & polish, gelish, acrylic ect. Was just wondering what everyone else does, agree with the keep it simple!

I cant find a decent template online, vistaprint is £85, can see that far enough lol xxxxxxx

Hi, something's like spa mani's/pedi's you need all the jazz. But most things keep it simple.

It depends on your competition if you are offering products or services that no one else does then put a little bit more into it.

Im making trifold ones on vistaprint and have 1 page for nails, ive said we only use best systems, cnd, nsi, nail harmony then narrowed it to file & polish, gelish, acrylic ect. Was just wondering what everyone else does, agree with the keep it simple!

I cant find a decent template online, vistaprint is £85, can see that far enough lol xxxxxxx

Oh my god that's crazy for a template! Are there no local printing businesses in your area? They tend to be cheaper and are glad of the work. Keep local businesses going you know? At least they can do up a mock template of what you had in mind and you can work on it together until it's perfect!

Not sure if this is any good but this is my recent one. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394267140.428948.jpg

Does anyone put retail products on their price lists? I only do nails and tried making a trifold before but didn't have enough to fill it so was thinking of putting my retail products on there instead of having 2 separate price lists x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

That's gorgeous misslb! Did u make it yourself or did u get a company? Xxxz

Ps I hadn't thought about retail, think a wee mention of cuticle oil at nail but might be good, don't think il put a price on it though, just that it's available xxxx

Thankyou, I do everything myself with regards to business cards, my website, and marketing materials.

Latest posts

Back