Nail Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hey all

Has anyone ever heard of Nail Perfect?

There is a lady in Scotland who offers courses with this system (I'm interested in the art courses).

I've never personally heard of it so just asking if anyone else has.

Thanks
Angela

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
What kind of system is it, L&P or Gel?
google search brings up nothing apart from a Nail Perfect device that helps you paint your nails like a salon professional...that had me literally rolling about the floor laughing.

Have you any more details about it, where did you see it?

Last edited:

bloomingnails

Reaction score
What kind of system is it, L&P or Gel?
google search brings up nothing apart from a Nail Perfect device that helps you paint your nails like a salon professonal...that had me literally rolling about the floor laughing.

Have you any more details about it, where did you see it?
I think I found them, Google 'Nail Perfect Scotland', are they in Fort William? It doesn't say if they are accredited.

I have not heard of them either.

Sorry don't know how to c&p link on my phone.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Beth77

Reaction score
I just looked at that Nail Perfect thing what a xxxx, OMG why would anyone ever get that and doing it blindfolded well thats interesting don't understand why they think that the base of the nail isn't a problem.

Beth77

Reaction score

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I think that is it, looks like a generic brand to me.
The Nail Art courses especially the one stroke painting may be good though, there are not that many run in Scotland, although Fort William is a bit far out for me.

Adamantine

Reaction score
The nail perfect device is hysterical!!

Sorry that's no help to the op though lol

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Beth77, thats the site.

izzidoll, thats what I was looking at the art courses but she says on fb that she does the courses in the big cities (Glasgow for me).

I've never heard of them and I messaged her on fb asking about the products and if you got a certificate to get insurance etc. I'm not going with them not after CND but wanted to investigate and be nosey really lol.
She said she used to use astonishing nails (never heard of them either) and now uses nail perfect. By the prices I would say its cheap tat. But hey I'm a cnd l&p geek and hopefully soon in gel too.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had ever heard of the company.

Thanks for all the replies

Angela x

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have heard of Astonishing Nails as the Uk distributor is Ela Loszczyk Scottish Nail Tech for about the last 6 years. I think Dorota who is behind this company may have been one of her Educators. I am sure the one stroke course should be good I may be interested myself if there will be one in Glasgow. ;)

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
I have heard of Astonishing Nails as the Uk distributor is Ela Loszczyk Scottish Nail Tech for about the last 6 years. I think Dorota who is behind this company may have been one of her Educators. I am sure the one stroke course should be good I may be interested myself if there will be one in Glasgow. ;)
There you go then. I will be back in Glasgow as of the summer (fingers crossed, just need a house to live in) we could meet up and do the course together :biggrin:

Snuggles

Reaction score
I have tired their products got a sample kit last year. They are pretty good. I really only tried the cover pink and white but the cover pink was lovely really opaque and the white was nice a crisp.

I use harmony though but tried nail perfect on myself. X

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Why not choose someone with a reputation for being good instead of an unknown? Doesn't make sense to me.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Geeg, as izzidoll said, there aren't many nail art courses in Scotland and thats all I want it for. If I can find someone with a known company then I will be more than happy to go with them.
But its way off in the future as my first point is brisa conversion.
x

Latest posts